Nollywood actress and businesswoman, Mercy Aigbe has bragged about her youthful look, despite being in her 40’s and having two kids.
The thespian shared a beautiful no-makeup photo of herself on her Instagram page and challenged fans to present a 43-year-old person that looks younger than her.
Mercy Aigbe also gushed over her ageless beauty and described herself as a “sweet sixteen”.
“Show me a 43 year old that looks younger than me. Sweet Sixteen, Baby Geh for life mehn.”
See her post below,
In other news, Mercy Aigbe recently insinuated that she has no time playing the victim card just to have people’s pity.
The mother of two took to her official page to share a series of herself in an attire that purportedly belongs to a character she plays in a new movie.
Describing the character, the actress says she has zero time for pretense or seeking validation to be who she is. Olori Agbeke, which supposedly depicts her, is described as bold, audacious, and passionate in her caption.
The actress wrote,
Olori Agbeke 👑
A Queen who can go from Royalty to Ghetto in a Twinkle of an eye!
Definition of what you give is what you get, no time for pretense, no time for playing victim just to get people’s pity! No time for faking good woman just so people can love you ! No time for seeking validation to be who she is 👑🔥🔥
She came with all the pepper 🔥🔥🔥
- Mercy Aigbe Shares Gorgeous Photos to Celebrate Her 43rd Birthday
- ”I am only available for enjoyment” – Actress, Mercy Aigbe.
- Actress Mercy Aigbe Showcases Her Fresh Cleavage Ahead Of The New Year
- You’ll pay school fees – Lanre Gentry to Mercy after she wished herself Happy Father’s Day
- Serious Outrage As Mercy Aigbe Drops AdviceFor Single Ladies Dating Married Men (Video)