Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu has said the signs of his victory in the October 10 governorship election are clear.
He said the signs were that the projects he executed were God’s projects and God would ensure victory for him and the All Progressives Congress (APC).
Speaking in a live programme monitored in Akure, Akeredolu debunked insinuations that the Deputy Governor, Agboola Ajayi, left the APC with many members of the party.
He said it was only Ajayi who left the APC.
- IGP orders police to restore deputy governor’s security detail
- BREAKING: Ondo Deputy Governor stopped from leaving govt house over alleged looting (Video)
- Akeredolu Collects N750m Monthly As Security Vote, N150m As Running Grant —Ondo Deputy Governor Says
- Impeachment: Why I can’t set up panel now – Ondo CJ
- Ondo CP Withdraws Deputy Gov’s Police Escort – Aide