Sinethemba Jantjie buried has taken place in his place of birth, hometown of Whittlesea in the Eastern Cape.
See photos from Sinethemba Jantjie’s burial below.
At Sinethemba Jantjie buried, the PSL club management, players, supporters and villagers came in large numbers at Oxton village to bid farewell to Sinethemba.
30 year old Sinethemba Jantjie died after he got involved in a car accident in the early hours of Monday April 1, 2019. Sinethemba Jantjie car collided with a truck in Bethlehem.
Honouring Sinethemba, Free State Stars Captain Paulous Masehe told the gathering of mourners that they lost a joker.
“Simethemba was the person who would not take everything serious. I remember we were fighting for relegation some other time then he said to me my captain do not worry our team will not be relegated.
And we did not get relegation that season. Whenever he was around players, there were no dull moment because of his jokes. Sinethemba was very disciplined,” he added.
Sinethemba grew up without his parents because they died while he was still young. He was an orphan.
Sinethemba Jantjie Wife
May God give Sinethemba Jantjie wife strenght to bear this huge, unbearable loss.
May his soul rest in perfect peace.
- Man marries woman he met at the cemetery
- Robert Mugabe buried in steel coffin encased in concrete as family claims people are ‘after his body’
- Neville sends adamant ‘message’ to England’s World Cup squad
- Souness in scathing attack on ‘all over the place’ Arsenal
- Isaac Promise: Former Nigeria international footballer is dead, aged 31