Popular Nigerian singer, Damilola Afolabi popularly referred to as L.A.X, is the latest landlord in Lekki, Lagos state.
The singer took to his verified Instagram page to show off his new house, a mansion in Lekki area of Lagos.
The singer wrote;
“I DREAMT OF DAYS LIKE THIS AND NOW ITS HAPPENING. I JUST JOINED THE LANLORD ASSOCIATION OF LAGOS . #newestlanlord #mondaymotivation #ZAZAVIBES #zazamansion”
His full post below;
LAX started out as a rapper and was part of a three-man group called Flyboiz while he was still in high school. On August 20, 2013, he signed a major-label deal with Starboy Entertainment, moments after releasing the critically acclaimed song titled “Caro” which won him the “Diaspora Artiste of The Year” at the 2014 edition of the Nigeria Entertainment Awards.
- Tiwa Savage and other African artiste who have signed international record deals will regret it – Paul Okoye
- 2Baba Signs Major Deal With Sony/ATV Music Publishing
- Record producer who claims to have helped Peruzzi before he got recognized, accuses him of betrayal
- Burna Boy reveals how the beat for his hit song, “Ye” was brought to him at Quilox (video)
- ‘Up and coming’ Artiste begs To Be Signed To Davido’s Dmw, Peruzzi Replies.