South African actor, Siv Ngesi actor has shared pictures of a baby girl he rescued after she was abandoned by her mother in the bush.
The kind-hearted actor found the baby in a poor state with her body bitten by insects and animals before she got help.
Siv Ngesi shared photos of the baby on Twitter and expressed how she captured his heart with her non-stop smiles and laughs.
I met this little princess this weekend , she was left in the bushes by her “mother” and she was eaten by insects/animals! But she smiles and laughs nonstop, she stole my heart!
- Princess Shyngle reveals why she believes Moesha Boduong has a very clean heart
- Sola Kosoko welcomes baby girl
- ‘Do Good’ actor, LinChung Oliver dies while returning from mom’s burial
- Mother of lady shot dead in Ajegunle demands for justice
- BBNaija Reunion: Princess Comes Under Blast For Fake American Accent