BBNaija star, Natacha Akide, popularly known as Tacha has taken a swipe at an obvious target while advising people to stop making enmity everywhere.
The self-styled Queen of Titans threw this sub in a tweet she posted on her official Twitter page on Saturday, January 2, 2020.
Her sub is coming amid Twitter backlashes on Mercy Eke by fans who dragged her for not celebrating Nengi on her 23rd birthday yesterday.
According to Tacha, she does not seem to understand why people make life look difficult and tough when it is actually simple.
To whomever it is concerned, Tacha advised that people stop bagging enemies here and there as there is only one life full of vanity to live.
In her words, “Life’s really so simple.. People just deliberately make it so tough.
Bagging enemies here and there! This life is really just one oh, there’s nothing inside. Just Leave and Breath”
Life’s really so simple.. People just deliberately make it so tough.
Bagging enemies here and there! This life is really just one oh, there’s nothing inside. Just Leave and Breath✌🏽
— TACHA🔱🇳🇬🇬🇭 (@Symply_Tacha) January 2, 2021
- Bobrisky and Tacha Make It Rain Money at Nengi’s Birthday (Video)
- “Put respect on my name, I am not your mate” – Tacha blows hot as she “bags 8-figure” endorsement deal (Video)
- BBNaija’s Tacha slams man who criticized her for speaking on national issues
- Tacha: BBNaija did not help me, I gave them a show”
- Erica’s fans drags Kiddwaya and his manger Linek, accuse them of playing Erica