The Kano Hisbah Board has reportedly warned a Nigerian radio station and it is about Black Friday.
Per the letter sent to the radio station, the group ordered the station to stop calling Friday ‘Black Friday’ ahead of a “Black Friday Sales” which is scheduled to take place today.
Per the letter from the Sharia Police, majority of the residents in Kano are Muslims and they consider Friday a holy day.
Read the letter below;
- Over 50 alleged homosexuals arrested during orgy in Kano State
- 32 suspected prostitutes arrested by Kano Sharia Police
- Hisbah officials reportedly conduct door-to-door search for ‘Sinners’ in Kano (Photos)
- Shari’ah council asks Kano government to execute singer accused of blasphemy
- Beer Distributor Who Lost Over N35m To Hisbah After His Goods Were Destroyed In Kano Tells His Story