Adaeze Yobo, the wife of former Super Eagles captain, Joseph Yobo has shared a piece of advise for married women who are trying hard to change their husbands.
The mother of 3 took to her Instagram account to advise women to stop exhausting themselves in an attempt to change their spouses.
She encouraged them to focus their energy on themselves and their purpose instead, reassuring them that he would catch up.
I don’t know which wife needs to hear this, but “Stop exhausting yourself trying to change your spouse”
Focus on you and fulfill your own God-ordained responsibility. he’ll catch up.” ❤
- Wow! Joseph Yobo And His Wife Adaeze Step Out With Their Kids In Matching Outfit (Photos)
- If you want to live long, marry YOUR wife/husband and not the one a pastor or your parents recommended – Mike Bamiloye advises singles
- Why NFF Made Yobo Eagles Assistant Coach – Pinnick Speaks Up
- No man wants to marry a woman who can’t cook
- Stay away from women under the age of 23 if you want to settle down – BBNaija star, Leo Dasilva tells men