Singer and cosmetologist, Dencia has asked Africans to stop hiding the use of “juju” as white people practice their fetish openly.
The controversial lightening cream expert took to her social media page recently to say Africans shouldn’t be ashamed of practicing the use of juju openly if white people do theirs openly as well.
People in LA practice juju like full time. It’s so weird & urs openly not how y’all hide it in Africa. Here the Caucasians & black folks literally call their juju people Susan & i be like… I mean it’s off the fucken chain
Don’t get me started with zodiac signs & energy I’m typing this & laughing so hard. They make animal sacrifices & all types of shit bruh watch love & hip hop, keeping up with the kardashians 4 a sample view of this practices
Africans stop hiding ur use of juju. U go to nail shop juju infront, restaurant juju, literally crazy. Africans don’t be ashamed.
- China forced to ban its residents from eating dog, snake, frog, turtle & cat meat in the wake of the Coronavirus pandemic
- Keyshia Cole reacts after OT Genasis says her vagina smells like FISH
- Getting stuck during sex is not Juju, it’s natural – Lady narrates
- OAP Dotun and Peter Okoye react to Viral Video of boy beating his girlfriend.
- “I wish I could change my skin colour, I hate being black because we’re wicked” – Ex BBA contestant , Tayo Faniran