The Senior Pastor and founder of the Embassy of the Blessed Kingdom of God for All Nations, Ukraine, Pastor Sunday Adelaja, has asked Nigerians to stop mourning the death of Tolulope Arotile, the first female fighter pilot who was crushed to death by her former classmate.
Adelaja, in a video released online, said instead of mourning the passing of Arotile, Nigerians should immortalize and celebrate her values.
Adelaja said she made her mark before dying and Nigerians should concentrate on her achievements.
He said, “We must focus more on why we should rejoice for her and celebrate her life. I want us to shift our focus from mourning to celebration. There is a place for mourning. But we must see her as a hero that she was. We must talk about the accomplishment and inspiration she brought to our nation. She has put womanhood on the map. She has written her name in gold.”
The cleric said many Africans erroneously believed that everybody must live long to make an impact, adding that Jesus and John the Baptist, died young and changed the world.
- Nigerians drag man to filth for saying late female Nigerian combat pilot Arotile “was flying helicopters instead of staying at home with her husband”
- Coronavirus: Church is not a place of infection but of healing – Pastor Chris
- 2020: There’ll Be Change Of Government, Disasters, Battles – Pastor Adeboye Releases Prophecies (Video)
- Asisat Oshoala celebrates winning African best women footballer award for the 4th time
- Donald Trump is an inspiration – Pastor Adeboye’s son, Leke reacts to US & Iran’s crisis