Super Eagles star Olarenwaju Kayode kicked off the new year on a very bright note as he launches his new multi-million naira mansion.
The 26-year-old forward who has scored eight goals and five assists for his Turkish topflight side Gaziantep Football Club this campaign shared the picture of the edifice on social media.
Located in the Lekki axis of Lagos state, the two-story building boasts of an elevator, a gym, a cinema and many other modern-day facilities that will keep the occupants highly comfortable.
Kayode launched this new mansion barely three years after dedicating his house in the Victoria Garden City estate on the Island.
Meanwhile, top-class celebrities from all works of life were in attendance to grace the ceremony with former Inter Milan striker Obafemi Martins leading the guests’ list. Ex-Espanyol and Levante striker Kalu Uche was in attendance along with Dynamo Moscow’s midfielder Sylvester Igbonu and Austria Wien forward Bright Edomwonyi. House of Representative member honourable Akin Alabi represented the political class among the visitors who came in to celebrate with the former Manchester City star.
Nigerian music star who is currently signed to Mavin Records Korede Bello also came for the small but classy get-together.
- Orji Uzor Kalu and 2 others found guilty of alleged N7.65 billion fraud
- Orji Uzor Kalu’s Daughter Bags First Class In Law From UK University
- Burna Boy starts the year as he reportedly acquires a new mansion with 8 Rooms & Swimming Pool in Lekki (video)
- Daniella Okeke buys house in Lekki to end the year
- Update: Court sentences Orji Uzor Kalu to 12 years in prison for N7.65bn fraud