Super Eagles star Olarenwaju Kayode kicked off the new year on a very bright note as he launches his new multi-million naira mansion.
The 26-year-old forward who has scored eight goals and five assists for his Turkish topflight side Gaziantep Football Club this campaign shared the picture of the edifice on social media.
Located in the Lekki axis of Lagos state, the two-story building boasts of an elevator, a gym, a cinema and many other modern-day facilities that will keep the occupants highly comfortable.
Kayode launched this new mansion barely three years after dedicating his house in the Victoria Garden City estate on the Island.
Meanwhile, top-class celebrities from all works of life were in attendance to grace the ceremony with former Inter Milan striker Obafemi Martins leading the guests’ list. Ex-Espanyol and Levante striker Kalu Uche was in attendance along with Dynamo Moscow’s midfielder Sylvester Igbonu and Austria Wien forward Bright Edomwonyi. House of Representative member honourable Akin Alabi represented the political class among the visitors who came in to celebrate with the former Manchester City star.
Nigerian music star who is currently signed to Mavin Records Korede Bello also came for the small but classy get-together.
- Kalu Hires Six SANs To Secure His Release From Prison
- Nantes signs Simon from Levante
- “Tacha is destined to be Nigeria’s 1st female President” – Uche Maduagwu tells Nigerians
- Three Players Who Could Be Set For Their Debuts For Nigeria In 2020
- Orji Uzor Kalu and 2 others found guilty of alleged N7.65 billion fraud