Controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has said that former big brother Naija housemates, Tacha and Erica, who were disqualified from the show, were disgraced.
She said this while advising BBNaija season 4 PepperDem housemates to all seek mental health evaluation, as many have fallen off.
According to her, fame doesn’t last. Read as she posted on Twitter below:
“Anyone in the #BBNaija house where Mercy Eke won should seek #mentalhealth evaluation. Many fell off, even Tacha is being shadowbanned on IG. Fake fame doesn’t last. Tacha and Erica were disgraced when disqualified. In PR such people don’t belong in media tours with finalists”
- Better to be evicted than to be disqualified – Mercy shades Tacha (Video)
- #BBNaija: I miss you, call me – Lucy tells Erica, extends an olive branch to other fellow contestants
- Why I Blocked Tacha On Social Media – Mercy Speaks Up
- BBnaija Organisers Ignore Erica After Her Disgraceful Exit From The Show
- BBNaija 2020: Why I’m staying away from the media – Erica