Big Brother Naija Reality TV star, TBoss took to Instagram in the late hours of Tuesday to write a tribute to her late father who died in September 2019.
The TV star admitted not being in good terms with her father before his death. TBoss stated that if she could turn back the hands of time she would have always been there for her father and also tell him how much she loves him.
TBoss also disclosed that she remembers “all the good and not so good” moment and has also learnt that life is fleeting.
She wrote “I honestly don’t think people really understand the concept of Death.
“It is Final. Forever. And forever is a really long Loong Looooonnng time. I wish things were different, I wish I could turn back the hands of time to be there with you, be there for you like I’ve always been, to hold your hand through it all, to tell you how much I loved you, to forgive you, to forgive myself. I’m so sorry.
“I know you’re in a better place and have finally found the purest form of peace, peace that you never knew here on earth but Toksy misses you so much Tata. I miss you so much.
“I know that eventually, gradually the pain would fade away.
But for now, the tears keep me company, I remember all the good and all the not so good, I smile remembering the many pleasant times
But most especially I have Learnt- I Learnt that life is fleeting and the idea is to make and leave as many positive memories as possible. RIP Tata…”
- Where is your father? – TBoss replies an internet troll who asked for the identity of her baby daddy
- “Your mother did not teach you” – Tboss slams a follower who complained about her outfit
- BBNaija Star, Nina Ivy Buries Dad (Photos)
- Friends Mourn Lady Stabbed To Death Alongside Her Husband By Their Son In Lagos (Photo)
- “Peace of mind, Battery recharged” – Peruzzi & Cee-C spark dating rumors