A teacher has bagged life sentence for raping his pastor’s 10 yrs old daughter.
Omotayo Adanlawo, a primary school teacher, was sentenced to life imprisonment by the Ondo State’s High Court in Akure for raping a 10-year-old girl after using N50 to lure her.
According to OSRC, the convict had on August 28, 2018, committed the offence in the family house of the victim and threatened her not to tell anyone or she will die.
However, after a few weeks, the girl began to complain of stomach pains and could not also walk properly. She was subsequently taken to a private hospital where a test confirmed that she had been raped.
The victim later opened up and explained that Adanlawo, who also attends the same church with her father, forcefully had sexual intercourse with her.
- Dad Jailed For Life For R*ping Daughter After Cleaner Found Evidence Under Bed
- 21-year-old man arrested for allegedly raping an 8-year-old girl in Abuja
- Suspected Rapist Lynched To Death In Calabar On Christmas Day
- Teacher arrested for raping his 10-year-old pupil in Yobe; says she gave her consent
- 70-Year-Old Teacher Arrested For Molesting Student Everyday For Three Months