Photos from emotional moment Kankara schoolboys who were released after being kidnapped, reunited with their parents.
The Kankara schoolboys were abducted on December 11 and were released after the six days, on Thursday, December 17.Emotional moments were captured on photos as parents couldn’t contain their joy as they wept and offered thanks to God for reuniting them with their children.
See photos of them reuniting with their parents.
- BREAKING: Buhari Meets Kankara Schoolboys
- Tiny Boys With Big Guns Ordered Me To Say They Were Boko Haram Members In Video – Kankara Schoolboy
- Abike Dabiri called a ‘liar’ as she exchange words with Nigerians over her cloned tweet on Kankara Abduction
- ‘Shekau Lied About Kidnap of Kankara Schoolboys’ – Lai Mohammed
- Popular Nigerian Pastor Reveals Why Boko Haram Leader, Shekau Has Not Been Captured