Bridget Bema, a Kenya kid comedian, took to twitter to thank Nigerians for the support she got after trending for days.
The 9-year-old in an Interview with BBC Pigin said she is so excited to be famous in Nigeria.
Mavin Records boss Don Jazzy shared the video on Instagram on Monday.
Awww Legendary Bridget Bema. She is so cute. She will definitely grow up to become a very strong African woman.
Bridget trended in Nigeria after a video of her being called out for multiple offences in her school went viral on social media.
She also appears in comedy skits with her brother.
- Emanuella wins Nickelodeon ‘Favorite African Social Media Star’
- Reactions as elderly woman ‘disappears’ on live TV (Video)
- Singer Burnaboy gushes about his girlfriend, Stefflon Don as they continue their holiday in Ghana (video)
- “Let AG Baby catch you” – Video of Simi in bed with a teenage boy sparks reactions on social media
- Nigerians Slam Senator Remi Tinubu For Allegedly Calling A Woman A Thug