Talented Nigerian singer, Ayodeji Balogun, popularly called Wizkid, recently went partying with Nigerian reggae and dancehall singer, Patoranking at a club in Ghana.
Upon meeting the ‘Abule’ hitmaker, Wizkid In a video clip told him publicly he loves him after he (Patoranking) whispered into his ears.
In another news, Nigerian singer, Wizkid has revealed what he would have done if he wasn’t a musician.
Speaking during an interview with the English model, Noami Campbell, the 30-year-old revealed that he feels God used music to change his life knowing that he wasn’t born with a silver spoon.
“If I wasn’t blessed to be doing music I would have probably been on the streets.
“I am not from a rich family and I wasn’t raised with a silver spoon so I feel I was blessed so I can be a blessing to my family and to those around me.
“I believe if I wasn’t making music I would have been on the streets hustling like every other kid.
”God blessed me with music and it’s safe to say music changed my life. It also changed the life of those I love and care about,” he said.
- Singer Patoranking Celebrates 31st Birthday In Style (Photo)
- Davido, Burna Boy And I, Are Scratching The Surface In The Music Industry – Wizkid
- “I don’t mind giving that to him” – Lady expresses her genuine love for Wizkid as she shows off her big butts
- I Have Been Through A Lot – Timaya Reveals
- Omah Lay was better than Wizkid in 2020 – Music fan reveals