Cubana Chief Priest, Davido
Club owner and promoter, Cubana Chief Priest took to Twitter to reveal that if singer, Davido quits singing, the entire music industry would collapse.
Davido had taken to social media to announce that he would be quitting music, after there were multiple online reports that he had a brawl with Burna Boy at a club, Twist, in Ghana.
The brawl was alleged to have started after Burna Boy reportedly moved towards Davido’s camp in the club. According to reports, the African Giant was allegedly angered as the DJ in the club continued to play different songs by Davido, despite the fact that Wizkid and Burna Boy were in the club.
So far both Burna Boy and Davido’s camp have kept mum over the alleged brawl at the club in Ghana despite videos that have surfaced online as The Punch has reached out to them but to no avail.
Calling on players of the Nigerian music industry to speak to Davido over his decision to quit music, Cubana Chief Priest described the singer as the pillar of the music industry in Nigeria.
He wrote on Twitter;
“If Davido should leave Music, the entire Nigeria music Industry will collapse. We all know how he has lifted so many people today. The real Odogwu himself David Adeleke”
If Davido should leave Music, the entire Nigeria music Industry will collapse. We all know how he has lifted so many people today. The real Odogwu himself David Adeleke ✊🏽 Tule !!
— Cubana Chief Priest (@CelebrityBarMan) December 28, 2020
- Davido introduces the #TuleChallenge, promises 2million naira to the winner
- Burna Boy and Davido reportedly fought in Ghana. (Video)
- Moment Cubana Chiefpriest welcomes Davido to Owerri for his club opening (video)
- “Chioma caught a big fish, Davido’s money can never finish” – Cubana Chief Priest
- Police reportedly detains self-styled celebrity barman Cubana Chief Priest