The 2023 general election is fast approaching and many politicians are going about trying to convince the masses that they are the real deal. There has been a call from some group of people that rotation of power from the North to the South should be considered, as the Northern region has ruled more than any other region.
Many felt the best way to end marginalization is by rotating power based on zoning. Names like Bola Ahmed Tinubu, Peter Obi, Kayode Fayemi, Nyesom Wike, and many others have been mentioned as the ideal candidates from the Southern region of the country.
However, renowned and controversial Nigerian journalist, Kemi Olunloyo doesn’t see the possibility of electing a president based on power rotation. She stated that she isn’t a fan of power rotation and that the next president of Nigeria would be decided based on the mandate of the people and not based on Zoning. She emphasized that Nigeria would remain indivisible no matter what happens
- Aisha Buhari has separated from her husband General Buhari – Kemi Olunloyo reveals
- Chioma is pregnant – Kemi Olunloyo alleges
- New political force coming, says Okorocha
- Kemi Olunloyo reveals she’s in severe pains
- If UK Had Just One Of The Problems Nigeria Is Facing, We Would Be Struggling — British High Commissioner Speaks