Bashir El-Rufai, one of the sons of Kaduna state governor, has responded to Muslims criticizing him over his loved-up photo with his wife, Nwakego Kazaure.
He shared the loved-up photos of both of them on his social media handles. Some Muslims felt the photos were ‘Inappropriate’ and called him out for them.
Well, Bashir has replied his critics.
His response reads:
”If my pictures with my wife does not sit well with some & due to the various unsolicited opinions, I’d just like to use this opportunity to say that they are very stupid & if there’s any other way these pictures can make them feel worse than they already do, please let me know.”
- ”I wanted to deactivate my Instagram…..abeg pity me na only mouth i get” – Etinosa pleads with those bashing over her pregnancy
- Deyemi Okanlawon replies Genevieve Nnaji after she slammed him for joking with Women Supporting Women challenge
- Controversial Actress, Tayo Sobola Rocks Mere Pants And Bra To Mark Birthday (Photos)
- “Splitting bills with your girlfriend or your wife is stupid, You must be a shameless man for doing such” – Nigerian Lady says
- Woman Gifts Husband Photos Of Girls He Liked On Instagram For Valentine