The birthday cake of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Muhammadu Buhari has triggered reactions across social media networks.
President Buhari celebrated his 78th birthday yesterday, 17th December with a gigantic gold and white customed cake.
This is coming after a former presidential aide, Reno Omokri shared photos of Buhari’s cake on his page.
Nigerians have however taken to social media to mock Buhari’s administration over the exorbitant cost of running the country.
According to some Instagram users, the birthday cake may be announced to have cost millions of naira, just as when a minister announced 81 million naira for clearing grass in the Abuja stadium.
See some reactions below …
- “Until them post your papa next” – Reactions as DJ Cuppy indirectly mocks Aliko Dangote over his leaked photo
- Some Nigerians Have Made It A Pastime To Pester And Attempt To Browbeat The President -Femi Adesina
- Nigerians Are Forgetful, Says Buhari
- ”You Are An Author Of Confusion” – Reno Omokri Slams Father Mbaka After He Called For Buhari’s Resignation
- Aisha Buhari has separated from her husband General Buhari – Kemi Olunloyo reveals