Thieves have stolen an entire building from the grounds of a sports centre in broad daylight.
Police said the 33ft (10m) long wooden hut was removed piece by piece by two men over a six-hour period and loaded into a white van.
The thieves made numerous trips to the site on Chanterlands Avenue in Hull between 09:00 and 15:00 BST on 15 July, the BBC reports.
They continued to dismantle the hut despite being challenged by staff, according to Humberside Police.
In an appeal for information, the force said:
“The incident was reported to us once it was established that the men did not have the authority to remove the building which is a valuable resource for the sports centre and well used by the local community.”
- Akwa Ibom: Angry Youths Set Two Thieves Ablaze For Robbing Pregnant Woman
- Aso Villa: Drama As A New Force Tries To Dismantle ‘The Cabal&’
- Two Naval Officers Shot Dead In Kogi (Graphic Photos)
- Nigerian Police reacts to video of policeman spotted with a POS while asking a young man for his ATM card
- Property Destroyed As Fire Razes 2-Storey Building In Anambra (Photo)