American rapper, record producer and record executive, Sean John Combs professionally known as Diddy, has endorsed the latest album from popular Nigerian singerr and African Giant, Burna Boy
According to Diddy, Burna Boy’s ”Twice as Tall” is the Album of the year.
Diddy wrote via his official twitter page ;
ALBUM OF THE YEAR! #TWICEASTALL by @BurnaBoy
— Diddy (@Diddy) August 13, 2020
Burna Boy released his new album, titled, “Twice as Tall”, which was available for streaming on Friday morning, 14th of August, 2020.
According to reports, Burna Boy Twice as Tall Album recorded about five million streams within the first hour of its release, making it become an instant hit.
On social media, fans and followers have been praising him for the album, while it has begun generating massive reviews online.
The album was executive produced by Diddy, and we are expecting Twice as Tall to outperform Burna’s last album, The African Giant.
Twice As Tall Album is available on all streaming platforms, which includes; Spotify, YouTube, SoundCloud, Amazon Music, Tidal, Pandora, iTune Store and Deezer.
The album contains 15 tracks, which features Stormzy, Youssou N’Dour, Naughty By Nature among many others.
The album also includes contributions from Nigeria’s Spaceship Collective, Mike Dean, Timbaland and others.
- Real Reason Diddy executively produced my ‘Twice as Tall’ album – Burna Boy opens up
- Burna Boy’s Twice As Tall becomes highest charting Nigerian album on Billboard
- Breaking: Burna Boy’s “Twice as Tall” Album Scores Grammy Nomination
- Burna Boy sets new record, his album “Twice As Tall” now No.1 in the whole world
- Photographer accuses Burnaboy of intellectual property theft