Below are pictures showing stress Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde during a protest in 2010. The pictures resurfaced after she got engaged with the presidency on the current state of the nation.
Two days ago, Omotola took to Twitter to lament how hellish the country is under the watch of President Buhari and his VP Yemi Osinbajo. According to her, things are hard because money is no longer in circulation.
A post from a presidential assistant, Bashir Ahmad, in response to the actress was however seen as an insinuation that she is only complaining because she has stopped receiving free money from politicians.
- Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Allegation Of Collecting Money From Politicians
- ‘Those Who Are Working For CLEAN Money Are Not Complaining’ – FG Blasts Omotola
- Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Calls Out Buhari And Osinbajo
- I had become born again before releasing nude pictures – Christabel Ekeh
- Deji Adeyanju leaks audio conversation with Charly Boy