The President, Bola Tinubu, on Friday, appointed the outgoing Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, as his new Chief of Staff.
He also appointed a former Deputy Governor of Jigawa State, Sen. Ibrahim Hadejia, as Deputy Chief of Staff and Former Minister of Special Duties, George Akume, as Secretary to the Government of the Federation.
This was revealed in a statement signed on Friday by the State House Director of Information, Abiodun Oladunjoye, titled ‘President Tinubu appoints Gbajabiamila COS, Sen. Ibrahim Hadejia, DCOS, George Akume, SGF.’
“In a meeting with Progressives Governors Forum, the President also named former Governor of Benue State and immediate past Minister of Special Duties, George Akume, Secretary to the Government of the Federation,” the statement read
- Tinubu’s appointment of Gbajabiamila, Muslim, Akume, Christian, very fair- Reno Omokri
- Tinubu swears Akume in as SGF
- Hope Renewed: NASS, governors assure Tinubu of support
- Lagos Govt named 22-man committee for Governor Sanwo-olu 2nd term swearing-in
- President Tinubu Appoints Special Advisers to Strengthen Administration