A little boy tragically fell to his death from the fourth floor of an apartment block on the day he was celebrating his third birthday.
Eduard Popadiuc fell from the Bridge Court tower block in Harrow, north-west London on November 1, after a day at nursery celebrating turning three with his friends.
His father, Alexandru said today: “I don’t want to cry any more, I do it all day and all night. He is our angel now.”
Mary Da Costa, Manager of Little Aisha Nursery, is raising money for the family.
She said: “On Friday November 1, Edward was celebrating his third birthday – his very first birthday with us. Edward left happy and smiling but unfortunately soon after he left the nursery to go home he had a tragic accident and fell from the fourth floor.
- Linda Ikeji celebrates her 39th birthday. (Photos)
- Wizkid Gushes About 3rd Babymama, Jada Pollock
- Olakunle Churchill shares loved up photos with his Caucasian girlfriend
- Actress, Lilian Afegbai, shares beautiful new photos as she turns 28
- Lady reveals chats with a married man asking “when will you come and steam my meat”