Popular Nollywood actress, Tonto dikeh has spoke about how she was able to get successful in life, stating that she was able to reach such heights based on the help of total strangers.
The top actress stated this in a post advising her followers on the need to connect with strangers instead of begging.
She also insisted that one doesn’t have to leave their comfort zone to achieve success. She wrote;
”As harsh as this may sound! You need to leave your comfort zone to grow.. 100percent of my life success today I achieved through total strangers, not Friends family let that sink.”
Tonto Dikeh had recently opened up on how she was rescued by Don Jazzy and Teebills when she was suicidal many years ago.
According to the actress, she was in so much excruciating pain, one day she said to herself ”Today was a perfect day to die”. She added that God spared her, showed her love and also thanked Teebillz and Don Jazzy for coming to her rescue at that moment.
The actress made the statement while reacting to the death of Nigerian Izu who committed suicide after he was accused of non-physical rape.
- Tonto Dikeh Spends Millions On Brand New Expensive Ride (Photos)
- Blogger, Stella Dimoko Korkus, Tonto Dikeh and Bobrisky fight dirty… Says Tonto went to Dubai to eat poo. (photos)
- “You are looking at a future Senator” – Actress, Tonto Dikeh reveals political ambition
- I wouldn’t be the man I am today without the mistakes I made – Tonto Dikeh
- Bobrisky is my closest friend, i will never betray him – Tonto Dikeh