Olugbode Ibrahim called out for abusing his wife physically
An airman, ACM Olugbode Ibrahim has been accused of battering his wife who is a nursing mother.
He also allegedly inflicted injuries on her following a prolonged period of abuse.
Instagram user, Chibuisi Ojukwu accused ACM Olugbode Ibrahim of abusing his wife and he shared screenshots of messages to back his claims.
In the messages, the wife, Amina, is seen complaining about the injuries her husband inflicts on her. However, she stated that she can’t leave because she doesn’t have the means to take care of their kids.
A sister to the accused is also seen revealing in chats that her brother abuses his wife and their father mentioned the recent abuse to her.
Olugbode Ibrahim is a provost in the NAF base in Shasha, Lagos, and Chibuisi said he has reported him to “tons of personnel” but nothing has been done.
Chibuisi said he already had a conversation with Olugbode but he dared him to report him to the Chief of Defence Staff.
A photo shared by Chibuisi shows the battered wife with a bruised skin. The wife is breast feeding their last child, a three month old, but this hasn’t stopped the abuse.
See screenshots shared by Chibuisi below as he accuses the airman of domestic violence:
- Actress Doris Ogala shares screenshots of texts revealing Oge Okoye has allegedly been secretly sleeping with the ex-husband of Uche Elendu
- Police Officer Who Was Seen Collecting Bribe money in Viral Video Has Been arrested
- R. Kelly Lands In Fresh Trouble, Gets Hit With New Allegation Of Sexual Abuse Of A Minor
- “It was mutually abusive” – Nigerian lesbian feminist defends herself after outed for abusing her partners
- Lady regrets after finding out BBNaija Laycon is guy in her DM since 2016