Tottenham pick up their first Premier League win in five games as Harry Kane, Heung-Min Son and Toby Alderweireld all scored against Leeds United.
Kane opened the scoring against the run of play from the penalty spot. On the brink of half time, Son doubled their advantage as he was once again set up by the Englishman.
Alderweireld made it three early into the second half as Tottenham earned an impressive victory over Marcelo Bielsa’s side. This win moves Spurs up to third in the Premier League.
- Pochettino praises Leeds United’s ‘dizzying football’ under Bielsa
- No need for Mourinho ‘excuses’ as Spurs play Leeds perfectly
- Man City ball boy consoled after picking up Sergio Aguero shot before it went out of play against West Ham
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic scores and assists in thrilling Milan derby as Inter come from two goals down to win
- Liverpool appear to troll Tottenham and Jose Mourinho in matchday programme for Manchester United game