The Suspect, Alexander Nwogu
Police in Washington, D.C. USA, are currently searching for two men who shot and killed 23-year-old Nigerian man, Alexander Nwogu, at a gas station on Monday, October 5, 2020.
The Virginia Tech graduate who in May said he had taken a consulting job at Ernst & Young in Northern Virginia, was found dead after someone called police to report the shooting at about 1:30 a.m.
He was found in the 4900 block of Connecticut Avenue Northwest, according to the Metropolitan Police Department.
Nwogu graduated with a bachelor’s in industrial and systems engineering from Tech in May, 2020.
- 8 year old girl shot and killed at teenage birthday party
- Unbelievable! 37-Year-Old Man Caught Eating His Grandmother’s Flesh
- 54-year-old Pastor arrested for raping 12-year-old girl in Ogun state
- Panic As Police Officers Shoot Student Found With Guns At High School
- Man arrested for raping six underage boys in Anambra (Photo)