President Donald Trump has called the ruling on the alleged assault on Jussie Smollet as a national embarrassment which has to be reviewed.
Jussie Smollett few days ago got all the charges against him dropped after police claim they had evidence that he staged the racial and homophobc attack he claimed to have suffered in the hands of two men whom he said were white and screamed “MAGA country” when they attacked him.
However, the police claim the two men are two Nigerian brothers Ola and Abel Osundairo who are his associates. The police now feel there’s something shady about the way the case turned out.
Reacting to the case, Trump tweeted:
“FBI & DOJ to review the outrageous Jussie Smollett case in Chicago. It is an embarrassment to our Nation!”
FBI & DOJ to review the outrageous Jussie Smollett case in Chicago. It is an embarrassment to our Nation!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 28, 2019
- Jussie Smollett: Brothers apologize for role in staged attack
- Jussie Smollett denies paying Nigerian brothers to attack him
- Jussie Smollett staged attack – Donald Trump Jr Stated
- Jussie Smollett now a suspect in a criminal investigation
- FBI reviewing why Jussie Smollet charges were dropped