Two persons were feared dead and operatives of the Directorate of State Security Service (DSS) missing following a clash with members of Indigenous People of Biafa (IPOB).
The clash, which reportedly started between the DSS and IPOB members holding a meeting in Emene, Enugu lasted for several hours.
The Nation learnt police and army were mobilised to give back up to the DSS operatives.
It was revealed men of the DSS had gone to Emene to stop an IPOB meeting when the fight ensued.
As the clash lasted the police and army were deployed to help salvage the situation.
Unspecified operatives of DSS were reported to have gone missing while about two persons were feared dead.
The Enugu state Police PRO, ASP Daniel Ekea, couldn’t be reached for comments as several calls to his line were not picked.
- Abia Police Warns That Burial Of Nnamdi Kanu&’s Parents Will Not Hold If This Group Attends
- Three feared dead as security men raid Rivers towns
- 7 Killed,1 Injured As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Ikorodu
- Seven IPOB Members Arrested In Abia After Staging Protest
- We’ll hunt down their children – Nnamdi Kanu threatens Police