One of Mamman Daura’s sons, Mohammed, has offered updates on his father’s health.
Daura, he said, is hale and hearty.
Reports indicated Daura, who is a nephew and close confidant of President Muhammadu Buhari, was flown abroad for medical attention last week.
But Mohammed told ThisDay the stories were fabricated.
He also insisted his father does not have renal problems or breathing difficulties.
“For the past couple of days, we have been forced to deny numerous times a completely fabricated story about our father’s well-being.
“Alhamdulillah. Baba is perfectly fine. He neither has a history of renal problems nor does he have any breathing difficulties like was suggested in the concocted news story,” Mohammed said.
Those rejoicing over the news, he said should “know one thing about life is that no one makes it out alive. We should collectively be humbled by our own mortality.”
- Buhari’s powerful nephew, Mamman Daura reportedly flown abroad for urgent treatment
- How My Father Forgave My Mother After She Cheated On Him And Even Got Pregnant For Her Lover -Woman Recounts
- War In Aso Rock Villa: President Buhari’s Personal Assistant, Yusuf, Mamman Daura And Aso Rock Cabal Gang Up Against Aisha, Move To Strip Her of Security Details
- The Real Reason Why Mamman Daura Travelled To London – Associate Opens Up
- Serious Controversy Over The Man Who ‘Buried His Own Grandson Alive’ In Bauchi