The Lagos state Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has stated that there will no longer be any curfew in the state
The curfew had been planned by the government to allow the fumigation exercise of public space.
Relying on experts advice, the Governor said the disinfectant is non toxic, noting that the exercise has commenced.
“I am pleased to note that we have taken possession of over 200 disinfecting machines, and starting today, we will be disinfecting all major highways, bus stops, markets, parks and other public areas.
The Governor also said during a live press conference that if there is a need for curfew, government will not hesitate to impose it.
For now, everything remains the way they are.
- Coronavirus: Lagos state to begin Curfew on Sunday – Governor Sanwo-olu
- Lagos state government orders closure of all markets except those selling food and other essentials
- Edo Government Restricts Gatherings To 20 Persons
- COVID-19 cases may rise to 120,000 by July – Lagos state government has predicted
- Okada Ban in Lagos – Government hails compliance