Nigerian activist and publisher of Sahara Reporters, Omoyele Sowore has led a group of Nigerians under the #RevolutionNow banner to protest hike in electricity tariff and fuel price.
The protesters could be seen in a trending video listening as he made clear the demands of the group. He lamented that at 60, the country is still crawling.
Watch video below:
— #Oct1stProtest (@RevolutionNowNg) October 1, 2020
- SARS Operatives Beating Man Like A Thief In Lagos (Video)
- He is just pained that his #RevolutionNow protest didn’t work out – Reno Omokri refutes Sowore’s claim that people have made billions from #EndSARS negotiations
- DSS tried to shoot me in the presence of the Judge – Sowore (Video)
- Tacha Is More Relevant Than Sowore: Reno Omokri #AmbitiousTacha
- Activists Commence Sit-out At DSS HQ Over Agency’s Refusal To Release Sowore, Mandate