There was drama at the 60th birthday party of Yeni Kuti, daughter of Afrobeat Legend Fela Kuti, on Monday May 24.
According to HipTV, Seun Kuti expressed his displeasure on seeing Lagos state Governor Sanwo-Olu at his sister’s birthday celebration.
The singer was alleged to have raised two middle fingers as he walked out on the Lagos state Governor after he showed up to the event.
However, he was later brought back to the event by his elder brother, Femi Kuti who allegedly cautioned him.
He was later spotted regretting the Governor after the situation was resolved by his family.
Watch the video below.
Big Bird! 😱😱😱
Seun Kuti reportedly showed Governor Babajide Sanwoolu his middle fingers before walking out on the Governor.
The occasion? Yeni Kuti’s birthday
📹: officialhiptv pic.twitter.com/sSSBHUBPVB
— 🐂 𝙾𝚍𝚘𝚐𝚠𝚞 𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚊𝚗𝚊𝚔𝚒 🐂 (@maazi_chinedu) May 25, 2021
- #EndSARS: Drama As Policemen Invade Seun Kuti’s House In Lagos, Arrest Family Member
- Lagos state government seals Eko club event center for violating COVID19 protocols (photos)
- The Moment Wizkid’s Mom Scattered Dancing Floor With Her ‘Shaku Shaku’ Dance at Tife’s 10th Birthday (Video)
- Bobrisky and Tacha Make It Rain Money at Nengi’s Birthday (Video)
- Lagos State Govt Approves 21-year Jail Term For Cultists