Popular Nigerian rapper, Falz has revealed that he would be joining fellow singer Runtown on the #EndSARS protest set to hold in Lagos on Thursday, October 8th.
According to the singer, he’s not backing down on the protest but ready to take the forefront alongside Runtown to put an end to police brutality in the country.
He further stated that Nigerians have put up with this menace for too long, and it’s time to speak up to prevent further damages.
Taking to Twitter he wrote,
” will be at the peaceful #EndSARS protest taking place on Thursday Oct 8 by 10AM. We take off from Lekki Phase 1 toll gate! cc @iRuntown We MUST be heard!!! Thursday is Thursday #ENDSARS”
“No going back, no backing down. We have put up with this menace for too long. Young innocent lives are being cut short too often. So much harassment, so much extortion. It’s time to #ENDSARS for good.”
- “Thursday Is Thursday” – Runtown insists he’ll lead #EndSARS protest
- #EndSARS: Shelve your planned protest – Minister of Youths, Sunday Dare tells Naira Marley
- Olamide: “I would have joined #EndSARS protest if I was in Nigeria”
- Tension High As Sowore, Falz, Runtown, Others Call For Nationwide Protest Against SARS
- DJ Cuppy defies advise; declares support for the nationwide #Endsars protest