Nigeria’s Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo on Thursday September 12, said that President Buhari’s administration will take 10 million Nigerians out of poverty in the next 10 years.
The VP said this during a courtesy visit to the Emir of Gwandu, Alhaji Muhammadu Bashar at his Abdullahi Fodio palace in Birnin Kebbi.
In his words ;
”The president Muhammadu Buhari has promised to take 10 millions Nigerian out of poverty in the next 10 years, we can believe very strongly we can achieve it with the collaboration with the state governors.
” We are here in Kebbi for several things and to promote National Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises and petty traders business, and to inspect the renovation of market in the state.”
- We have no role in ministerial list, say APC govs
- Buhari, Osinbajo Have Different Visions For Nigeria: Shehu Sani
- Group: Tinubu More Than Capable To Lead Nigeria In 2023
- Muhammadu Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Labour-Friendly President – Chris Ngige
- Find ways to increase your IGR, Buhari advises governors