Talk show host, Wendy Williams has been rushed to the hospital after she was found drunk following the news that her husband’s mistress had given birth.
Two days ago, she was spotted coming out if her New York home without her wedding ring. She however slipped it back on to do her show.
Report say Wendy Williams didn’t take the news too well when she heard that Sharon Hudson has given birth to a baby girl for her husband Kevin Hunter.
Few weeks ago, she told fans of her show that all was well with her marriage which helped her shut down rumors of marital crisis. However, with the news of the baby’s arrival, things seem to be falling apart for the talk show host.
It is reported that Wendy was seen in a terrible state of drunkeness before she was taken to the hospital where she was administered IV fluid to help her sober up.
- Kevin Hunter to receive $10million from Wendy Williams as divorce heats up
- Wendy Williams returns to talk show, addresses rumors about her marriage
- I don’t want to talk about my marriage to Adekunle Gold – Simi
- Tennis punished me for going on maternity leave – Serena Williams
- Teen Actress, Regina Daniels Flaunts Engagement Ring In A Private Jet [PHOTOS]