Controversial Nigerian singer, Afeez Fashola, otherwise known as Naira Marley, has declared that he does not care what other people think of his lifestyle.
The ‘Soapy’ crooner said this while advising fans against altering their way of life or personalities just to fit in.
He told fans not to change who they are for whatever unnecessary reason, especially if it is because they want to be accepted by others.
His post on Twitter read ;
“Never change to be accepted by others. Stay weird.
”What other people think of me is none of my business,’‘
Never change to be accepted by others. Stay weird.
— nairamarley (@officialnairam1) May 28, 2021
- “Yankee dey reveal the true colour of Nigerian women” – Music producer, Samklef
- Stop Bagging Enemies Here And There, There’s Only One Life –Tacha Throws Shade At Mercy Eke
- Nigerian lady and her 40-year-old Mother submit application to fulfill Naira Marley’s Sex with mother and daughter Fantasy!
- Ladies, being a good girl and staying faithful to your man doesn’t pay — Crossdresser Bobrisky (video)
- Women And Men Belong To The Kitchen –Naira Marley Says As He Shows Off Cooking Skill (Video)