Peter Okoye’s wife, Lola Omotayo, is celebrating her husband and his twin brother on their birthday, also reminding them of being brothers.
The businesswoman initially celebrated her husband Peter. Then, in another post, she shared photos of her husband and his twin brother Paul Okoye and she had some words of wisdom for them.
She wrote: “Hmmm….to the twins @peterpsquare @iamkingrudy whether you like it or not, you are brothers; you are not only brothers, you are TWINS! I wish you both a very happy birthday! Life is short, make the best of it! Respect and Love should be sacrosanct! As we get older we should realize that life is precious and time waits for no one. My 2 cents!
“More blessings upon both your lives in Jesus Name. #ejima #ibeji #peterpaul #psquare#bigokoyetwins #birthdaytwins #blessed.”
In an earlier post the mother of two wished her hubby, peter a happy birthday on her Instagaram page, saying; A big birthday shoutout to my dearest husband @peterpsquare. What a year it’s been. I am grateful to God for your life. May God Almighty continue to bless and protect you, may you continue to have good health, may you have long life, happiness, peace of mind and prosperity. We are grateful for all that you do for us and I am so proud of all that you have achieved….you are truly a real man of substance. A solid man. Na real man you be as our people would say😁! The future is bright. God’s blessings upon you today and always. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MR. P!!!
Happy birthday to them!
- Thank you for letting God use you to bless the World – Tonto Dikeh sends special birthday message to Pastor Fatoyinbo
- Kcee and E-money gift actor Junior Pope a Lexus Jeep
- How motherhood changed my life – Muma Gee
- Miracle’s girlfriend Joyce Aja celebrates him ahead of birthday with Nina finally out of her way
- Khafi takes Gedoni to see her grandmother ahead of their upcoming wedding (photo)