Nigerian rapper and actor, Falz has lambasted Diezani Alison-Madueke for her statement about yahoo boys becoming role models in Nigeria.
Recall, the Diezani made the statement while delivering a lecture at a virtual event which was also attended by former President Goodluck Jonathan.
Speaking at an event organised by the Ijaw National Development Group on Friday, the former Minister of Petroleum Resources blasted Nigerian youths for adopting yahoo boys as role models.
In her words;
“The ones that have swag, the Yahoo Yahoo boys as my son would say; these in short, are the role models they are looking at. These are the ones that reinforce negative societal norms and values,”
Nigerians were largely oppose to her comment as many felt she was a contributory factor to the search for illegal means of survival.
Singer Falz has now reacted to the former petroleum minister’s outburst, saying she is the ‘real yahoo yahoo’ person here.
He shared a photo of Diezani and wrote: “You are on the run but your mouth still dey run. Who be Yahoo Yahoo girl if no be you?”
- ”How Are You Different From A Fraudster Ma?” Toolz Tackles Diezani Alison-Madueke Over Her Statement On Yahoo Boys
- Yahoo Yahoo Boys Make More Money Than Politicians In Nigeria – Plateau Lawmaker
- “Marrriage is the biggest scam, EFCC should arrest married people before Yahoo boys”- Kemi Olunloyo
- #EndSARS: Drama As Falz, Others Back Out Of Town Hall Meeting With FG Over Police Brutality
- EFCC denies dropping corruption charges against Diezani