Nollywood actor, Frederick Leonard has opened up on why he is yet to be married at age 44.
Speaking in a recent interview with Allure Vanguard, the actor stressed the need for couples to take their time and be more realistic in order to avoid broken homes.
“I have not lost hope in marriage. It is just the time we live in. I believe in marriage and even the Bible says that it is not good for man to be alone. I do not want to end up alone. I do not want to end up miserable.
I want to be with someone who I have a lot of things in common with; someone I’m compatible with. I believe in the institution of marriage, and I think that people should be more realistic with themselves when it comes to picking a partner,” he said.
- Elikem Kumordzie opens up on his failed marriage to Pokello Nare
- Proverbs 22 vs 6 in the Bible is a scam – Etinosa claims
- “Marriage is not a do or die affair” – Yul Edochie
- “If popular actresses in Nollywood were loyal to their ex-husbands like Chioma is to Davido right now, there would be no breakups” – Uche Maduagwu
- Approaching 30 or above & not married does not mean you have a problem – Uche Maduagwu tells Nigerian Ladies