The Ondo State Police command has warned #EndSARS protesters who stormed the streets to protest.
The spokesperson for the command, Leo-Tee Ikoro stated that they are ready to ensure that there won’t be a repetition of what happened during the last protest.
“Why should there be another EndSARS protest? SARS has been disbanded and ended, there is no reason any more for anyone to be calling for an end to SARS.
“All the SARS officers have been transferred, some of them are still undergoing treatment, so what is the name they are going to give to this one? Except they are miscreants who want to use this period of the year to foment problems.
“People are free to protest, but they are required to write the police for cover, and we will not allow any kind of thing that will see the destruction of property.
“Anyone who tries it should be prepared to find himself in a detention camp, and may lose some parts of his body.
“Because the law says if you see somebody trying to destroy a property and you ask him to leave there and he refuses, then you will need to use force to get him out of there.”
The police spokesperson who noted that no police officer will wait to see the kind of destruction witnessed during the last protest, added that the law already prescribed what should be done in such circumstances.
- JUST IN: #EndSARS protesters march on Police headquarters
- The Moment EndSARS Protesters Beat Up A Young Man Accused Of Inappropriately Touching A Woman At The Protest In Lekki
- #EndSARS Protesters Vandalize Police Stations In Ogun, Cart Away TVs And Other Valuables (Video)
- Court frees videographer who made viral SARS brutality video
- End Sars: “The problem is not ending SARS” – Naira Marley speaks out in new video