Jacob Murphy’s 88th-minute free-kick earned Newcastle United a point against Wolves at Molineux.
It was a quiet game but the pressure was growing on the away side in the second half. Raul Jimenez found a breakthrough for Wolves with ten minutes to go from the edge of the area.
Wolves looked to have the win sealed, but Murphy earned Newcastle a point thanks to a curling free-kick from 20-yards out.
- Roberto Firmino hits late winner for Liverpool as They extend Premier League unbeaten run to 40 games
- You’re a Hollywood slave – Bill Cosby rep to Eddie Murphy
- Mourinho: Spurs were ‘punished’ by West Ham
- PL RESULTS: Crystal Palace deny Man City at the death, Wolves stage dramatic comeback, Arsenal held by Sheffield United
- Smith left bemused by late VAR controversy