A Nigerian woman who was accused of witchcraft and allegedly caged by her husband and his family in Delta has been rescued and currently receiving treatment.
According to the Human right activist, Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison who shared the story on Facebook, the mother of eight was locked up by her supposed husband and his family members for over three years, after she was accused of being a witch.
He further revealed that, the woman spent the past four years of her life locked up in a room and was feeding only on bread.
It was learnt that the husband usually visits the cage, to have sex with her. Hence, She had three of their children while in the cage.
In his words,
“She spent the last four years of her life locked up by her supposed husband. She was peeing and defecating in the same room where he fed her bread. Not the regular sweetened bread though. She gave the said man 8 children three of which she had while she was locked up by him in Orerokpe community.”
See more photos below,
- Kaduna man locks up sister for 2 years over her refusal to remarry
- Horror as woman locks husband indoor, then sets house ablaze
- Man Allegedly Stabs Lover To Death For Refusing to Register Her New Car In His Name In Lagos (Photos)
- Husband heard Instagram star wife having s£x with his son in family home
- Nigerian man claims a married woman once offered him N3million to impregnate her