A woman in Texas has allegedly assaulted her husband because he failed to respond when she asked him to tell her if she was pretty.
According to police, Lizeth Guadalupe Ramirez, 20, was arrested late Tuesday after the alleged incident.
During qurstioning, Lizeth allegedly told investigators that she defended herself after her husband assaulted her and tried to strangle her.
Debunking her claims, her husband told police that trouble started when his wife asked him if she was pretty while they were at a movie theater. He said he didn’t respond because he didn’t hear her. This got his wife upset and prompted them to leave the theater.
The husband claimed she allegedly hit him repeatedly during their ride home amd continued to hit him and even assaulted a family member who tried to intervene when they got home.
Ramirez has now been charged with two counts of assault and family violence.
- Sidechick kills pastor after his wife let her inside their home
- Husband cries out as wife elopes with same man twice
- I have no regrets burning her family, she aborted my pregnancy – Suspect
- Nigerian lady reveals how family member scammed her of N600,000
- Noble Igwe’s Tailor Arrested For Having Tattoos