A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to report that she bought a special nose mask designed with pant liner.
According to her, the mask was sold at a higher price just because it is reportedly filtered, only for her to discover later that the filter was a pant liner for women.
Taking to Twitter to express her disappointment, she wrote:
See the nose mask they sold for #400, they said because it is filtered, please is this nose mask or pant liner.
See the nose mask they sold for #400, they said because it is filtered😂😂😂, please is this nose mask or pant liner😭😭 pic.twitter.com/heRgEldjYk
— SOFIA THE FIRST 🧕🏽😻✨ (@looola_ss) June 5, 2020
Reacting to her post, her friends and followers on the platform made fun of her purchase, while some others wondered what could be wrong with the country’s system that such a commodity would be sold to the public.
“I never knew nose masks come with free pant liner now. This is the matter” a user replied under her post
Another user jokingly stated that what others do not understand is that the commodity has dual-purposes. It was designed to be used as both a nosemask and pant liner.
It’s the two. When you are done using it on your nose, you put it in your pant” @Prettyshirley wrote
- Coronavirus: “These face masks are scaring me” – Ebuka Obi Uchendu expresses fear after landing in Dubai, venue of the wedding between Adewale Adeleke, brother of Davido & Kani
- Nigerian man teaches the world how to get Tiwa Savage & Teni at your show for free
- Coronavirus: Cab driver cries out, claims he picked infected Italian from the airport
- Lady claimed Nigerian man killed South African girl in false report
- Lady slams Onyii Bekeh for saying she likes the wife of man she is sleeping with