US-based Ghanaian lady and Instagram sensation, Jaye Love whose big butt turned dozens of heads at terminal three passengers’ lounge in Kotoka International Airport Ghana, has told her admirers – particularly females – to yearn for her intelligence and not just her endowment.
Narrating how she got tons of messages from different ladies who wished they had her body after photos and videos of her went viral online, Jaye stated that men’s interest in the physical appearance of a lady is declining as they are now more interested in how smart a lady is.
Jaye – an Instagram model, socialite, Club Host and a DJ – says a lady needs the intellectual tools to create a life she deserves.
She said in the interview with Kofi TV;
“Ladies who wish to be like me need to have my brain first. You need to have a brain because a body is nothing without one.
“Go to school or find something that you love, and the rest will follow. I receive so many messages. I receive messages from men who say they want their wives to look like me or some girls saying they want to look like me. I try to discourage that because you have to accept yourself the way you are. You have to fix yourself on the inside and everything else will follow.”
- Pretty Mike warns ladies sliding into his DM, says they are not on the same level
- ”Stop lying to fat women” – Kenyan Socialite, Huddah Monroe
- Ladies should have backup boyfriends in 2020 – Joro Olumofin
- I’m obsessed with RMD, we always meet in my dreams – Timmy K Macnicol
- Chelsea kit: Blues unveil stunning retro strip to mark 50 years since first FA Cup triumph