A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to advise women who expose their bodies online with the claim that they are appreciating their bodies.
According to the lady known as @Leeeemah on Twitter, women do not need to to walk around almost naked or post nude photos for them to feel beautiful.
She gave the advise on Monday, December 28, while sharing a photo of herself fully clothed.
In her words;
”Ladies, you don’t have to be naked to feel beautiful.”
See her post below:
Ladies, you don’t have to be naked to feel beautiful. 🕊 pic.twitter.com/vnyM2OMzjK
— Leeeemah ❁ (@Ieeeemah) December 28, 2020
- Nigerian men reveal why sex is the only thing they ask for in return for their favour
- Man bites girlfriend’s breast because she shared Pretty Mike’s post
- A beautiful woman with an empty head can make a millionaire broke – Toyin Lawani
- Nigerian father troll daughter for snapping pictures at home instead of joining #EndSARS protest
- Ladies, If he doesn’t pick his phone past 10pm he’s probably married – Joro Olumofin