A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to advise women who expose their bodies online with the claim that they are appreciating their bodies.
According to the lady known as @Leeeemah on Twitter, women do not need to to walk around almost naked or post nude photos for them to feel beautiful.
She gave the advise on Monday, December 28, while sharing a photo of herself fully clothed.
In her words;
”Ladies, you don’t have to be naked to feel beautiful.”
See her post below:
Ladies, you don’t have to be naked to feel beautiful. 🕊 pic.twitter.com/vnyM2OMzjK
— Leeeemah ❁ (@Ieeeemah) December 28, 2020
- Nigerian men reveal why sex is the only thing they ask for in return for their favour
- Man takes a selfie with his cheating wife and best friend after he caught them red-handed (Photos)
- Don’t Allow Sugar Daddy babes Make You Feel You Are Not Doing Enough – Tacha Advice Ladies
- Ned Nwoko shares adorable photos of his wife, Regina Daniels and their son, Munir
- “Abeg where can I sign up for close legs association” – Toke Makinwa says